Sunday, November 30, 2008

News for u

I haven't done anything on this blog yet. But I will just write a little update and see how it turns out. It sounds like Midway Records had a GREAT Thanksgiving.. Sounds like my sisters was ok, but her blog on the Black Friday experience was hilarious. I bet she wishes she would have gone with him. She could have really created havoc at Walmart. I will tell you all something I bet you don't know about her...She is notorious for going down the aisles and pushing all of the buttons on all of those Christmas animation figures so that they are all going at the same time and then she just casually walks away..And please, please people don't piss her off at the store or you just might go home with something you shouldn't. (like maybe a box of con___s) in the pharmacy section. You fill in the blanks!! If someone gets on her nerves she will again "casually" grab up something at the store and put it in their basket, just something small you know, so that they won't notice and I guess they end up paying for it and taking it home to discover later. I think she should have been a lawyer because there is no telling how many divorces she has caused. Yes, that is my "sweet" little sister.. yes the one and only one I have, yes the one that is married to the preacher. I love her so much, she is a lot of fun. Anyway, ya'll please don't tell anybody about this..(Ha, ha, now that it is posted on this blog) . Back to Thanksgiving. We'll I cooked my cake and made the deviled eggs mama wanted me to make on Wednesday night and went to bed around 11:30 pm which is EXTREMLY" early for me. And then bam, 2:30am I was wide awake, no way I could go back to sleep, I tried and tried but to no avail. So here Brutus (my Chinese pug dog) and I go out in the back yard and roam around. Then out in the front to see if the paper was out there by chance but no of course not, who reads the paper at 3am? I should call the Lubbock Avalance Journal and tell them that some people would like to if they could get it delivered. But knowing myself and my luck they would probably just get it to me later then just to show me..So finally I watched a movie from 3 to 5 and then I watched "Judge Alex" and then the early news. I decided I would go ahead and get dressed and I gathered up my contributions for the Thanksgiving dinner and went over to mama and daddys to help her put the dressing together. Oh, the dressing, the poor poor dressing. I don't know how many people like "GREEN" dressing except may the Irish, but I don't really think there's all that many..I bet we doctored on it for and hour and a half. We couldn't get that "taste" that we never get..but we did get the look. Anyway long story short, mother and I have officially retired from dressing duty and my two daughters have been nominated for the position. We had ham, which was really good. I know one thing, there are some happy turkeys out there. No telling what we could have done to one of them. We could have stuffed one of those big birds with that pretty "green" dressing and they wouldn't have known if the were S____ing or going blind. Ha!
Well I have said enough, but before I go..I need to extend a warm invitation to all of you to come out for Christmas dinner. RSVP..

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Just remember, I know stuff about you too!

Midway Records said...

The green dressing will go perfect for the Christmas season!