Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday is here!!

I love Saturday mornings. I have my window open and it is nice and cool and the birds are just singing their little hearts out. I have been sitting here thinking of what all I need to do today. WOW!! I really shouldn't be on here, I should be taking care of my stuff. Did I just say stuff? Yep, that's what I said and that's all it is, so it can just wait on me!!

Jesse and Jessica and Rylan are supposed to be coming to see us today. I hope he makes it out here. Maybe we will go out to eat tonight or go to the "Main Event". I haven't met his new girlfriend but I have seen pictures of her and she is very cute. He seems real crazy about her. Jackie keeps saying she may have to adopt her own grandchildren but she might better hold off because who knows, maybe she can have Rylan. He's a cutie too. Alyssa and Lexi are so excited. I told them he's little so they will have to be careful. He will love Alyssa's room. It's like being at Disneyland. You can find just about anything in there to play with. From cars for boys to dress up clothes and heels for girls! She has a really cute room. I sure hope he's tough, because these little girls will give him a run for his money. They have more energy than I can take!!

I bet Midway Records is out junking this morning and I Have Alot of Stuff to Say is probably working on some project. Possibly for her mother. Mama gave her a few little projects to do with some pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Oh, speaking of mama, I went over there last night and she had all kind of stuff pulled out on the kitchen table. She had some pictures she had painted on canvas back in 1981. She really can paint. I think she's trying to clear out some of her stuff and throw it away but I told her to wait because she might be throwing away something Jackie or myself might want. She's worried we will talk about her when she dies. I don't know what has gotten into her, but she sure is starting to try and clear stuff out. She is feeling alot better and she looks alot better. Lee went over there yesterday and got their yard cut and cleaned up. It looked real nice. Brenda needs to get out here and do some junking. Mama told me she still has an eight track tape player and some tapes and some old 78 RPMS. No telling what all she has. I think Jackie and I are going to try and go through some of it this summer.

Well, I guess I will get started on a few projects and see how far I get. I hope everyone has a good day and don't forget to thank the Lord for letting us get up this morning.

God Bless You All.

1 comment:

Midway Records said...

I didn't know Neenie painted. Try to post some of her artwork on here so I can see it.