Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another week has come and gone


I cannot believe how fast the weeks come and go. Jackie was here for 3 days and it seems like it was only 30 minutes. I miss her already. I was just telling Lee, I don't know when I am going to get to go see them instead of her always having to come here. She's been coming out helping out with the doctor visits. I sure do appreciate it too. Daddy was having chest pain yesterday but I went over there last night and he said he felt MUCH better. He said he was scared. Poor mama is still sick. I don't know what's wrong with her. She did have him take her to the beauty shop yesterday. I don't know why she just didn't cancel it except she said she couldn't stand the thought of having to stand there and put her head under the water and she hadn't washed it in over a week. I went over there today and they were both just in their chairs. She says as long as she sits there she's better but when she gets up she gets real sick. She said she hasn't been drinking hardly any water because it seems like it makes her sick. I don't know what I need to do but I am going to have to do something this week. She told the doctor week before last she has lost 45 pounds since last summer. Please pray for them. Maybe things will get better soon.


I am going to try and put some pictures on here from our trip to the museum just to see if I can do it. If you don't see any then you'll all know how stupid I really am, but anyway I tried. Wow, I did it...

1 comment:

Midway Records said...

You are all in our prayers. Maybe the doctor will find out soon what is making Neenie so sick.