Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

Well, Jackie is here to help me with the kids. Thank Goodness. Had my neck injections Monday and am much better today. We took the girls to the Ranching Heritage Museum. They loved that. We have lots of pictures but I don't know how to get them on here so I will have to let Jackie add them to hers. We came home and I cooked steaks, chicken and hot links out on the grill. It was so pretty outside. Then we had baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and rolls. It was pretty good. We sent mama and daddy a plate for their dinner. Poor mama is so sick, she probably didn't even touch hers. I guess I will wait until Tuesday and see what her kidney doctor says about her and then go from there. Something is wrong, hopefully we can find out and get her fixed up. Daddy is ok, just can't do much without getting wore out real quick. I fixed their dinner over at her house Sunday because they were going to have roast and neither one of them were able to do it. So I just cooked it all myself and called Jackie and told her to come on over to mother and daddys instead of to my house. She came over there so we left from there and went on to my house. If we ever get off the doctor trials we would probably all feel better. I go back on the 27th to the cardiologist and I think that will be my last appt with anyone for a while. I don't need anymore new illnesses. I wish I didn't have the problems I do have.
We also went out to the Coyote Candle Factory and saw all of the rustic furniture and wall hangings. That's a pretty neat place. I don't know if we're doing anything tomorrow or not, I would like to take Alyssa back out to TEGA and let her sign up for her gymnastics classes. She loved that. I guess I will send Lexi too. She will be almost 3 1/2 by August and I think she's probably ready. We will see.....Well, it's 1:25AM so I guess I better go to bed and get some rest for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Midway Records said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! Have a great spring break!